There are a lot of beach clubs in Canggu and neraby. Each is different and has its own unique “feel”. I have visited most of them over the years, here are some good ones I recommend.
- Café del Mar: Has swim-up bars and a large infinity pool. A spot to relax, suntan, and hang out.
- The Lawn: Known for sunset views. It gets busy on Fridays but still has a relaxed feel. They serve good food and have nice day beds.
- Mari Beach Club: One of the better Family-friendly options. They have an infinity pool with a sunken bar. Good for sunbathing and convenient snacking by the ocean.
- Finns VIP Beach Club: Next to Finns Beach Club. Pretty good quality food and has two pools.
- Potato Head Beach Club: Iconic in Bali. Has good views of Canggu, surf access, and sunset views. They have good cocktails, I like this place for pool-side lounging.